This is how I model HealthcareF access prior Grid3 data and Method

This is how I model HealthcareF access prior Grid3 data and Method

by Modibbo Babagana Kyari -
Number of replies: 2
Please see below how I Model the spatial distribution of PHC and their level of physical accessibility to population settlements prior to the development of 100m Gridbased pop  measurement by grid3 platform. 
I greatly appreciate the grid3 project and thank the brilliant project team as well as instructors for their valuable contributions. I have now clearly learned how to model the spatial distribution of Primary Health Care (PHC) and assess their level of physical accessibility to population settlements using a more accurate method and lower output data provided by the grid3.This is how I model the spatial accessibility of PHC to population settlement prior.

I greatly appreciate the grid3 project and thank the brilliant project team and the instructors for their valuable contributions in the micro planning course module.
In reply to Modibbo Babagana Kyari

Re: This is how I model HealthcareF access prior Grid3 data and Method

by Oualid Fouad -

Hey Moddibo,

Thanks for sharing your insights into modeling the spatial distribution of Primary Health Care (PHC) and assessing accessibility to population settlements. It's awesome to see the practical application of the knowledge gained from the microplanning course module.

The GRID3 project aims to provide accurate methods and lower output data, and it's great to know you're utilizing these resources effectively. Your approach to modeling the spatial accessibility of PHC is intriguing, and it's evident you've grasped the concepts well. It's fantastic to be part of a community that values knowledge-sharing and learning.

If you have any specific challenges or insights you'd like to delve into further, or if there are particular aspects you found especially interesting in the process, feel free to share. Looking forward to more exchanges like this as we continue our work with the GRID3 project.

Cheers,

Oualid & the GRID3 training team

In reply to Oualid Fouad

Re: This is how I model HealthcareF access prior Grid3 data and Method

by Modibbo Babagana Kyari -
Thank you, Mr. Fouad. I sincerely appreciate you for enhancing my GIS skills. I hadn't acquired practical GIS skills since I graduated from the University of Portsmouth (MSc GIS) in 2016 until I enrolled in your Grid3 course, particularly in the open-source platform. Now, I am highly motivated and am considering applying the knowledge gained from your courses to solve many aspects of my PhD work and other real-world issues.

Thank you all at Grid3 for helping us and assisting us with up-to-date data